What is it?
The Founders’ Launchpad is a start-up accelerator course designed to mentor students as they launch their companies. The Launchpad will take place from May 3 – August ? and it is required that the top 8 New Venture Challenge finalists attend. Its features include:
- Weekly exclusive guest lectures
- An experience mentor will be assigned to guide the students through the start-up process
- Free office space all summer
- Networking opportunities with the faculty and founders of the Rollins Center
- Help and connections as you seek further funding after the Launchpad ends
How do I join?
The top 8 teams from the New Venture Challenge will automatically qualify for the Founders’ Launchpad. An additional 8 teams will be invited to participate by the Miller Competition Series leadership. These teams will be businesses that the Miller Competition Series leadership noticed throughout the year and have great potential to succeed.